Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lib Dem Bloggers of the Year...........

Phew......never one to regard a deadline as anything other than something to think about with 15 minutes to go.........I have surpassed myself and got my nominations in with 33 minutes to spare, am I impressed with myself???? Am I!

Who did I nominate..........(?) hmmmm, that's to be winkled out of me over a J2O at conference (!), but suffice to say I went through the list and picked out those I enjoy reading but aren't the usual suspects, given that my top of the listers will have already been nominated by others.

I think it is great that we have seen a veritable explosion of new bloggers over this year, Alasdair, Irfan, Steph, Helen to name but four. I hope this trend continues, sorry to sound like a broken record, but I hope this time next year we will reflect our diversity more accurately.

In the mean time.........more sloppy kisses to one and all!

No comments: