Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ed Davey.........LoozMuze Top Gun!


From where I sit Ed Davey has not always been top of my political heroes list. Not because I don't like him, I think he is a darling, but because we don't always see eye to eye politically.

However.............he has now been elevated to LoozMuze Top Gun!!!!! Here is a man after my own heart, dissent.........don't we just love it?! I did consider Nick's decision to move him to Foreign Affairs to be inspired, that has just been confirmed. Hey, walkout today, occupation tomorrow............where do I sign up????

Tomorrow some of us bloggernistas will have the privilege of interviewing him, is that gonna be good or what?!

1 comment:

libhom said...

I think you might be interested in the March 19 blogswarm against the Iraq War.