Sunday, May 04, 2008

Blogging - perfecting the art of procrastination!

I know, it's obvious really, I am having a procrastinating interlude.......Blogging is preferable to sorting out my paperwork! OK, I have caught up with email, done a bit of reading about child poverty, watched Andrew Marr and the Politics Show, listened to the awesome A Dance to the Music of Time (so disappointed I missed the first couple of episodes), made some Thai Basil Lemonade, cleaned up the kitchen...........but that's about it really. At every opportunity I have found myself distracted, drawn back to putting in me tenpenneth on this or that issue. But, it will all be back to normal from Tuesday when I start three totally manic weeks............with a week off at the end. You have been warned!

1 comment:

Paul Burgin said...

Oh I heard ADTTMOT on the radio last Sunday. Was very good, thanks for reminding me that I need to remember to listen in