Thursday, September 06, 2007

Don't hold your breath but................

Now, there should be a choir of angels (or I guess for my detractors devils) singing at this point, I don't understand it, probably never will, but how come no one can call me but I can now get online at home? Technology was never my strong point, thank heavens I have a teenager! So, after a 5 month absence I finally have internet access at home. This is scary, it means in moments of boredom, inspiration, anger, pique, or plain devilment; whether that be in the morning before work, in the evening after work, or the middle of the night when I can't sleep, I may end up resorting to the blog to vent my spleen...................or alternatively lay myself open for being hung drawn and quartered by those who would rather I crawled back under the stone from whence I came..............no matter. Let's see how long it lasts. But for the time being this is sweet!

No comments: