Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How about "Old Year Resolutions"?

I guess I was about nine when I gave up with New Year Resolutions. I tried, honest, but I always found myself distracted. Maybe I was just a little over ambitious with my aspirations. That promise I made to read the Bible when I was 6 and never got past the first two pages. That novel I started writing when I was 7 and didn't get past the first chapter. That wild and unrealistic ambition to be good!

Anyways, this year I am trying a new approach. I have an "Old Year's Resolution" to get all my paperwork out of the way over the next week so that I can start 2008 with a clean slate. I will let you know how it goes, but in the mean time I am tagging a few of you to see whether you can come up with less dull and more imaginative suggestions!

So Colin Ross, Duncan, Fiyaz, Meral, Paul Walter, Jeremy, Jo Hayes, Millennium, Alex W, Alix, Mary, James G, Jonathan C and Jonathan F, Jo A, Andy Strange, don't disappoint me!

No comments: