Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Westminster Challenge - Support Nick Clegg and Jenny Willott


The Westminster Challenge is now well underway. Again the Lib Dems are disproportionately represented (2 out of 5 MPs) with Nick Clegg and Jenny Willott (and they always gave the impression of being so sensible!) I have to say I so admire them both, I have no doubt it will be an amazing experience, but enormously demanding, and I am quite sure my tongue would be permanently stuck to the side of the igloo by now!

Both Nick and Jenny are looking for sponsorship so if you haven't already sponsored them please do so and let other supporters know too, lets show that what we lack in numbers we make up for in generosity!

So watch this space for the exclusive Nick has promised me if he gets back alive.....










No comments: