Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Being 52

Many Happy Returns to Peter Black! And thanks for making me feel more ancient! I am pondering now whether there is any significance in the number 52 - having recently reached that mini milestone? I know 50 was supposed to be pretty significant........and have to admit my 50th birthday party is running a tad late, tho I have promised everyone it will happen.....I know I am known in Beds BC circles as "the late Linda Jack" but now it is so late there isn't the same pressure so long as it happens sometime in the next 8 years. Plus, as I made clear at a Lembit Opik training event, when I had to speak for 2 minutes on why I was late - if I was on time everyone else would think they were late and panic.....and we wouldn't want that would we???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I know I am known in Beds BC circles as "the late Linda Jack""

So is that why you're such a Simon Hughes fan? ;)