Monday, January 08, 2007

Chris Huhne...............the one with hair!

Now.........anyone who has read my musings on Mr Huhne will know I am not exactly in the fan category. I remember, when canvassing on behalf of Simon Hughes, one woman calling to her husband "There's a woman here asking who you voted for"............I heard the reply "Oh I don't know dear.....the one with hair!" So, the one with hair is coming to Bedford on Saturday and I have been asked if I would like one ticket or two? Well, at the last count there was only one of me...........so unless there is a Chris Huhne fan out there desperate to boost the finances of the North Beds coffers............I will go on my own, and make the most of the opportunity, watch this space!

1 comment:

Nich Starling said...

Comments at last ! I tried to comment on previous posts and never could find a comments box to click on.