Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Tories Back Jack?

I had an interesting call this evening from an Eastern Region Tory, who will remain nameless for obvious reasons. He assured me of his support in the European elections and suggested I may get more votes from the Tories............curiouser and curiouser?! It appears that many Tories have got the hump with a certain, virtually invisible it seems, Geoffrey Van Orden MEP.



I hope people in the Eastern Region will vote for me because they will trust me to be a voice for them, to raise that voice when necessary and to ensure that they have a representative who listens, is approachable and will be visible on their behalf, regardless of their party politics.




So, me, I'm not proud, I'll take my votes where I can get them and enjoy the irony!

No comments: