Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Way to go......................Cleggtastic!!!!!!!!

This is an odd feeling for me...............................................backing the winner! I am really thrilled, I honestly feel we have such a great opportunity now. But, rather like Kennedy, we should be asking not what our leader can do for us and our party, but what we can do for our party.

All credit to Chris Huhne though (bet you never thought you'd hear me say that!) he has fought a hard campaign and come very close, much closer than I certainly thought.

So, from my perspective = the only way is UP!!!!!

3 comments:

Andy Strange said...

Linda

Do you realise this post includes 15 exclamation marks?

;-)

Andy

Linda Jack said...

Only 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The exclamation mark is my way of waving my arms about on the page! :-)

Anonymous said...

That Anti-Chris site has finally taken down that post smearing Chris Huhne. About time! Now we can come together as a unified party.